Famularo Team at Eastern Consolidated Starts 2018 Off with Five Signed Deals
NEW YORK, NY – February 14, 2018 – The Famularo Team at Eastern Consolidated has kicked off the new year with five closed leases in retail spaces throughout Manhattan.
“We’ve already started the year at full speed with one of our new associates, Clayton Traynham, closing two leases right out of the gate,” said James Famularo, Senior Director and Principal.
The leases include:
- 54 West 39th street - Y7 Yoga which operates nine yoga studios in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Los Angeles, will be opening a 10th site in a 3,500-square-foot space on the second floor of 54 West 39th Street in Midtown West. Famularo and Director Greg Goldberg exclusively represented the landlord in arranging the 10-year lease for Y7, a unique yoga studio that offers intense workouts to hip-hop music in heated, candle-lit spaces.
- 192 Bleecker Street - Unique Collections, a holistic gem store, will be opening in a 700-square-foot space at 192 Bleecker Street in the West Village. Famularo and Associate Director Clayton Traynham negotiated the 10-year lease on behalf of the landlord and procured the tenant.
- 850 Amsterdam Avenue – The Manhattan Gift Shop will be moving into a 500-square-foot space at 850 Amsterdam Avenue on the Upper West Side. Famularo and Traynham negotiated the 10-year lease on behalf of the landlord. Midtown Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- 105 Chambers Street - The Juice Stop plans to open in a 450-square-foot space at 105 Chambers Street in Tribeca. Famularo arranged the 10-year lease on behalf of the landlord and tenant.
- 34 West 17th Street - Shape House, an urban sweat lodge that has become the latest celebrity health and wellness craze, will be opening at 34 West 17th Street in the Flatiron District. Shape House’s exclusive broker Ted Lundeen, an Associate Director on the James Famularo Team, represented the California-based urban sweat lodge in negotiating the lease for the 2,325-square-foot space, which includes 1,781 square feet on the ground floor and a 544-square-foot basement. Carly Geller and Michael Cohen of RKF represented the landlord.
Powered by a highly skilled team of over 100 brokers with a fluency in 15 languages, Eastern Consolidated is one of the country’s preeminent full-service commercial real estate firms. Through three core divisions—Investment Sales, Capital Advisory, and Retail Leasing—Eastern Consolidated serves an impressive roster of international and domestic institutional and private investors on real estate transactions of all sizes and across all property types. For more information, visit www.easternconsolidated.com and follow us on Twitter@EasternConsol.
Back to news list